Hello EHS FH Family! We will be starting our FH Volt sports performance training after school on Monday 1/7. Here’s what you need to know:
1) ARE YOU ON THE LIST? Send me a quick text (585-233-2105) to let me know if you plan to attend (FYI… So far the following people have told me they will attend: Kayla, Missy, Ollie, Cidney, Alina and Jackie)
2) WORKOUT START TIME: Workouts start promptly at 3:45
3) WORKOUT END TIME: Workouts end between 5:15-5:30
4) WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE: Coach Devine and I hope that all FH players who are not participating in a winter sport will consider joining us for Volt workouts on Mondays and Wednesdays 3:45-5:30. Please also consider bringing some friends with you!
5) COST: Volt training is FREE to you (and any friends you bring with you).We pay for the training program out of our general FH fundraising account.
6) BRING AN AFTER SCHOOL SNACK: It is important to have calories in you prior to participating in Volt workouts. Bring a healthy snack to eat after school (at least 30min prior to the start of our workout at 3:45)
7) BRING A WATER BOTTLE: It is important to stay hydrated throughout your Volt workouts.
8) WEAR COMFORTABLE WORKOUT CLOTHES: Please change into comfortable workout clothes for our Volt workouts. Do not wear the clothes that you wore to school.
9) MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SNEAKERS: Sneakers are required in order to participate in Volt workouts.
10) HOMEWORK ROOM: We will have a homework room after school (most likely in N6 or N1). Please use your time wisely after school between dismissal and when we begin our Volt workout at 3:45. The FH homework room is a privilege. Please maintain a quiet environment so that your teammates can concentrate on homework. NOTE: I will send a TEAM TEXT during the day tomorrow after I confirm with the Athletic Director where our FH homework room will be located.
Again, let me know if you plan on joining us (my text is 585-233-2105). Look forward to seeing many of you after school tomorrow Thx, Coach Fischer
PLAYERS WHO STILL NEED TO TURN IN UNIFORM PIECES:
(Let me know if I need to make corrections to this list)
Liala - FH jacket, white UA
NyNy — FH jacket
ALL COUNTY & SELECT SENIOR GAME RECOGNITIONS:
Anastasiya Cherepakha — 2nd Team All County
Cidney Hill — Select Senior Game participant
Maddy Setter — Select Senior Game participant
Many thanks to everyone who attended our 2018 FH post-season party.
Please be sure to review all materials in your player packets (parents too).
Link to all videos shown at FH party:
A Note About Fall EHS & Spring EIMS Field Hockey Game Schedules:
For the Fall High School field hockey season AND for the Spring Middle School field hockey season: To make sure you always have the most up-to-date info on game dates/locations/times, you should rely on the Monroe County schedules website. You can even set up game alerts to notify you via text message of upcoming games and also any schedule changes. Below is a link to access the Monroe County schedules page:
Hiba Ahmed: Select Senior Game participant
Briana Pedersen: Select Senior Game participant; named to 2nd Team All-County
Brianna Shone: Select Senior Game participant; named to 2nd Team All-County
Katie Kreiss: Select Senior Game participant; named to 1st Team All-County; named to All Greater Rochester; named to All State (one of only six spots awarded to Section V players)
This is the place for all information on East Irondequoit high school, middle school, elementary and alumnae field hockey news and events. If you have questions, contact Varsity Coach Trish Fischer.